Features & Benefits
• Provide some easy icons that you can fill in with your polish or chunky glitter to make the most amazing nail art decals.
• Multiple Nail Shapes -- Offer the nail decal guides with several sized and variations in nail shape.
• Offer the black accented area for color combo testing. Also have these grids which are organized by the rule of thirds for each finger.
• Measure Up -- The ruler would let you know if a design will fit your nails - measure both and see.
• A perfect size table protector to keep your work area from getting any messes on it., and can easily clean it with acetone, sticky tape, lint roller and nail polish remover. It folds up or rolls up nicely for storage too.
• Easily test out color combos on your mat.
• Protect your table from stains and spills.
• Simple Cleanup: Acetone and Nail Polish Remover proof.
• Create easy peasy stamping decals with polish or glitter mixed with Top Coat.
• Reverse stamp like a boss.
• Super flexible for easy cleanup and storage, foldble & washable.
• Dry Marble and Dry “Water” Marble like a pro (without the mess)!
• Smooth your polish and make a fun look.
• Measure a design to see if it will fit your nails.
• Approximate Size: 15.75in. (L) x 11.81 in. (W)/40cmX30cm
1. If you have polish that stains your stampers (like really, highly, extremely, very, very...very pigmented polish - also some jelly/leadlighting polishes may stain for unknown reasons) - they may stain the mat. We found 99.5% of polishes work fine so if you're worried just test a small part on the side to see if it does.
2. Do not let stamper heads (mostly the sticky ones) sit on it for an extended period of time (more than a few hours) as it may cause un-doable bubbling of the mat. We found this happen when you let the flat part of the head sit on the mat overnight. We're thinking this is due to the oils that are found on some stamper heads.
3. CARE: Wipe clean with acetone, sticky tape, lint roller or nail polish remover. Store flat on your work space, or rolled up in your favorite nail supply nook or cranny.