How to apply:
1. Clean your nails and keep them clean and dry.
2. Select the correct size nails for each finger. Apply glue stickers to nails.
3. Please note that there is an extruding dot on the rim of the nails. Place the side with the dot toward finger tips and the other thinner side towards your cuticle.
4. Put on the false nails and press on them for about 1 minute to ensure secure adherence.
5. File the extruding dot away or shape your new nails if needed.
Try not to get your hands wet the first few minute you wear the false nail.
Tips for removal:
Remove it by soaking in acetone