Click Image for Gallery
Material: high manganese steel & nylon bag
- Meet Different Needs ---- There are 4 types of pedicure knives that meet different needs. The cutting knife cuts corns, calluses, plantar warts, etc. The pedicure knives set also meet daily beauty and hygiene needs.
- High Manganese Steel ---- The blade of the ingrown toenail knife is made from 149°F/65°C high manganese steel, approx. 10 ° harder than usual 3Cr stainless steel, professional tool for pedicure.
- Easy to Carry ---- Come with nylon case, elegant looking and convenient to use. The mini pocket in the case will keep your knives set safely and organized, easy storage.
- Sturdy and Sharp ---- The blades are sharp and sturdy. The Ingrown Toenail Knife is effective on the thick nail, hard skin of the calluses under the feet, and the corn on the toes. These are quality blades for trimming.
- Professional Pedicure Knife Usage ---- These pedicure knives are ideal for removing calluses, foot pads, large areas of dead skin, etc. Improve foot health and beautify feet. They are professional foot care tools for salon therapists and home users.
- Wide Blade Knife: To remove dead skin, callus and footpad in a large scale.
- Strip Knife: For pedicure of thin nails, nail grooves, onychomycosis and picking corns.
- Scraping knife: The blade side scrapes the foot gaps and heel, and the teeth side rubs the toe to reduce itch.
- Inclined Knife: For manicure finger nails, picking nail slots or corns.
1*wide blade knife
1* inclined knife
1*nylon storage bag