- Material: Radiation-protective & thermal-protective Coated Nylon Cloth
- Size: 12.59" x 11.02" inch / 32 x 28 cm (width * height)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.25 lb / 117g (including carrying bag)
1. New Design Concept - unique Y-type side straps can fit different people's faces and have better fixing effect with adjustable drawstring and chin straps.
2. Upgraded Elastic Band - 39.37" Inch / 1M stretchable hose is outfitted with an elastic band can give assistance to fasten the bonnet hood cap.
3. Larger Hood Capacity - hold almost any hairstyle including curlformers and rollers. Ventilation holes for faster and more even heat distribution.
4. High Degree of Comfort - it attaches to your hair dryer so you can control the heating and cooling options. It brings you the whole process of safety and comfort, eliminating the risk of burns.
5. Ideal for Convenience - free your hands and do other things while nursing your hair. Storage Bag included to store neatly until the next use and/or traveling.
6. Fits almost all hand-held hair dryers (up to 2" in / 5.1cm diameter)
7. 39.37" Inch / 1M tube, ideal for multitasking
8. Attractive drawstring storage bag, ideal for traveling
9. Using washable material
10. Ideal for drying after washing a weave, laying down natural hair, hair setting with rollers, deep conditioning & color processing
11. Handy tips for adjusting the chin straps and Y-type side straps
12. You should adjust the chin straps so that they lie very close. A maximum of a little finger air may fit between your chin and the strap.
13. In addition, the side straps must also be adjusted correctly. The so-called seam place of the Y-type strap should lie below your ear lobe.
14. Only then will your treatment cap remain firmly on your head in the event of a hair treatment.
How to use?
1. Apply hair conditioning gel evenly on wet hair, and then wrapped the towel.
2. Wear our hair treatment cap in the most comfortable way that your desire, fasten the button drawstring and the chin straps attached to prevent the fly off of the head.
3. Connect the hair dryer to the hose of the hair treatment cap and set the elastic band in position.
4. Turn on the hair dryer and enjoy the course of hair treatment. (NOTE: Best used on the dryer's LOW setting.)
(1) This product is the latest and enlarged version, so it is not suitable for children or people with too small head circumference.
(2) About the air leakage phenomenon: moderately put some hot air out, the bonnet cap will not over-collect heat and cause head discomfort.
1 x Bonnet Cap (dryer not included)
1 x Drawstring Storage Bag