You are here:--Paraffin Wax Mitts, Segbeauty Paraffin Bath Treatment Terry Cloth Gloves
Paraffin Wax Mitts, Segbeauty Paraffin Bath Treatment Terry Cloth Gloves 2020-06-08T09:48:48+00:00

Home Forums Help & Support Paraffin Wax Mitts, Segbeauty Paraffin Bath Treatment Terry Cloth Gloves

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

i have never heard of the mitts,. so first i dip my hands in the wax with the gloves on, and then i put the mitts on to preserve the heat. right?

• Segbeauty
      Keymaster

Hello Jessica
      Dip your hand in without any glove. Then put your waxy hand in one of the PLASTIC sleeves. Then put your hand in the plastic sleeve in one of these gloves. Leave it on for about 20-30 minutes. Wax will peel right off after you’re done.
      Best regards.

• Mary S

Why are these mitts and booties are called paraffin wax mitts. There does not seem to be any wax inside. Did I miss something?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Segbeauty.
    • Segbeauty
      Keymaster

Hello Mary S,
      They are to be used with a parafiin wax machine. You can dip your hands or feet in the hot wax and them place them in the mitts or booties to maintain the heat for therapy.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Paraffin Wax Mitts, Segbeauty Paraffin Bath Treatment Terry Cloth Gloves
Your information: