Click Image for Gallery
Features & Benefits
- Anion generator offers much needed hydration to your hair
- PTC ceramic crystals instantly heat up with extremely safe characteristics
- Anti-scathing design with silicone covering the tips of the bristles
- 3 different temperature settings to best suit your hair
- Brushes are easier to glide through hair then the flat iron
- No risk of hotspots as the temperature remains same in all bristles
- High quality LCD display for easy identification of lock status
- Rated Voltage: AC100V-- 240V
- Average Power: 45W
- Frequency: 50 -- 60Hz
- Heat Material: PTC (constant temperature heating)
- 30 minutes Auto shut-off protection
- Wire Length: 220cm (360° rotatable)
- Begin using the electric straightening comb when hair is still slightly damp and tangles have been removed.
- Applying some oil-based conditioner would be better for getting rid of the frizz.
- Plug the device in, switch it on and set a suitable temperature value, ideal desired heat setting depends on hair type.
- To straighten hair properly, you need to section it off and comb it across the entire length like a normal hair brush.
Ideal desired heat setting depends on hair type:
- Thicker and curls hair: 410~446 ℉ (210~230 ℃)
- Common hair: 374~410 ℉ (190~210 ℃)
- Thin and soft hair: 338~392 ℉ (170~200 ℃)