Features & Benefits
1. 30,000 RPM for maximum strength and speed use for both pedicure and manicure, low noise and vibration for smooth and long-time operation.
2. Forward and reverse operation switch allows for RIGHT HANDED or LEFT HANDED use, perfect for those that manicure themselves. It has a foot pedal control to leave you hands free to do other things. It has a holder on the side and a separate holder where you can rest the drill itself on.
3. Replaceable fuse for much easier maintaining; Mechanical collet for security the bit firmly and easy to pull up; Easy bit change using no tools
4. It is more lightweight. The control unit and hand-piece weighs only 1200 grams thus easy to hold/carry when in use.
5. Nail Salon & Home Use -- Buffering, Grinding, Sharpening, Sanding, Polishing for Acrylic Nails, Gels, Artificial or Natural Nails.
• Locking Chuck – The twist-lock mode for replacing bits. And the chuck size can be adjusted to accommodate different bits size.
• Including several removable bits that can be swapped on the fly.
• A holder on the right coner and a separate holder where you can rest the drill itself on.
• Dimensions: 150 x 110 x 10mm (5.9 x 4.3 x 0.4")
• Weight: 1.4kg (3.1lb)
(a)Main Part(Power Supply&Control):
• Rated voltage: AC110-120V/60HZ
• Relate power input: 18W/32W
• Output rated voltage: DC 0-12V/18V
(b)Handpiece (motor) Part:
• Work voltage: DC 0-12V/18V
• Relate current: 1.5A/1.8A
• Relate speed: 0 - 30000RPM